If dinosaurs still existed


If dinosaurs still existed, I would help the dinosaur’s babies walk and care for them. If I do that, the dinosaurs may like me and help me. I would create a language for me and the dinosaurs, so we could communicate. If there are other dinosaurs that want to hurt the babies, I will give the information to the dinosaurs near me and let them know that somebody is going to hurt the babies and let them group together and attack the enemy. Only a few dinosaurs are in my group because I do not like it too crowded and only 1 species of dinosaurs can join. If there are too many species, there might be attacks and hurt dinosaurs, so I do not want more than 1 kind of dinosaur. The dinosaurs roam the land, so I will just stay in the nest or near the babies, so I could just stay out of trouble. I would also carry the eggs to a warm and shallow place where the babies can drink water and play in the water. Next, I would bring them to a safe region where no dinosaurs live, so they would not worry about anybody stealing the eggs or attacking the baby dinosaurs.




Comments