Thanksgiving night


One night on ThanksGiving, a prisoner, unknown as a boy or girl, escaped from the cell and blended in with some people. The reporter found out that the boy/girl was currently in a circle house and also, at the same time, the owner of the house was murdered. The police thought that if they found the prisoner, they might also solve this mystery. The reporter did some research on the 3 people in the circle house and found out immediately. 

The chef: I was cooking dinner in the kitchen when I heard an “ahh” sound. Only Mary and my waiter were at the auction place. I do not know what happened and who did it.

Mary, the owner’s oldest child: I was doing my usual, sweeping the corners of the house and I do not know why the chef is cooking, it is a Sunday! We usually go out to eat on Sundays and at the same time, it is Thanksgiving. We always eat outside in restaurants on Thanksgiving day.

The chef’s waiter: I was having my break from delivering boxes of food and washing plates, and when I was having my break, I read some magazines and newspapers. I needed to go to the restroom, so I went. After I came back from the bathroom, the owner fell down.


The police took Mary to a jail cell because there are no corners in a circle house, so Mary is the murderer. She said she was sweeping the CORNERS. When the chef’s waiter was going to the bathroom, Mary used the broom to hit the owner.


Some of you like my mystery stories and I decided to change this and put a mystery video to it, if you like one of the mysteries in this video I uploaded, you could also write something similar like this. Thanks, 😁.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your mystery writing(I am not so good at editing, so I didn't find any mistakes)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, your video is quite hard and the writing is quite hard, too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment