If there were only eighteen hours in a day
If there are only eighteen hours a day, I will arrange my time more reasonably and effectively.
As a kid currently, I sleep about 10 to 11 hours a day, but I am going to change that into eight hours now when a day has only eighteen hours. I might not have enough sleep for the day, but I rather do that than subtract time in other activities.
For resting and eating, I wanted to spend half of the time than before. I do not need too much time playing because that is just resting and doing a lot of unnecessary things like, drawing, tennis, looking at my phone, watching TV, and even playing video games on the Ipad pro(which I usually do on weekends). Even though I would want to add more time to those, I can not do that because I would leave the time to other things.
In classes, I counted that I have 3 classes per day in all, but if you ask me how much I have in each week altogether, I am going to say: sixteen. I was super lucky I really had 3 classes in total and if I add the morning school altogether, I could have a day full of 18 hours.
I would have an alarm for each event because you have to be very precise on the time otherwise, you might not be able to do certain things. That is a small tip on counting time I would do.
At last, it is time to start an eighteen hour-day with the things I wrote down in this essay: If I add it all together, it will look like this: 8 hours sleeping + 1 hour all meals + 1 hour resting + 8 hours studying, see you later on a surprising day. Bye!

I wont be able to do anything well in such short time😁. You play tennis? I play tennis, too.
ReplyDeleteI do play tennis, do you like it??? It is good that we have similar hobbies. Why don't you write blogger anymore??? I am writing a new one now, BYE! 🙂
ReplyDelete