What I am going to do on my birthday and why I like it or not
It is almost my birthday today. My birthday is on July 9th. My birthday is one of my favorite holidays because it is located around the summer and most importantly, it is the day I was born. I like how my birthday is located in the summer were you could rest for days, but there is a few problems in having birthdays in the summer.
I don't like my birthday in the summer because I can not invite friends in the summer. Sometimes they are having a vacation, sometimes a holiday they celebrate them self, or sometimes even some other activities they will do with their other friends.
Now, I will tell you what I would DO for m birthday party. I would invite one to two friends in total. I will invite those that did not play with me for a long time, because I miss them. I might do a seperate party the next day and invite all teachers and friends because I would not be infected.
I would first show my friends my fish and feed them or play with the fish. I like to play with my fish because they blow water bubbles at me. I will show my friends in the party on how they are going to blow bubbles at me.
Next, I would draw some cute pictures with them. A lot of my friends like drawing, so I would print out some hard to draw pictures for them. I will also do a contest on drawing. The rules are to draw a creative painting or sketch and bring it to my mom, my mom will be the judge and will comment which one is better and gets a treat/ prize. Anyone could join if they are at my house, so my dad might join too. I might watch a movie I picked called Caroline. It might be 3/10 scary, but I think anyone could handle that. Some parts in the movie are going to be funny.
At last, we are going to eat the cake! I will blow the candles and make a wish, hope anyone I have invited got me a good birthday present! See you at the party, wish you guys have a fun and amazing day. Bye!

Who do you mean by the "you" you said in the sentence:"I would invite you too" ?
ReplyDeleteI deleted that
ReplyDelete