Mermaid adenture

Today, I went to the theater that makes movies. I am an actor and I need to make the movie interesting. I needed to have some ideas in order to do that, so I started out with a script. 

I wanted to make the story like this: I was a regular person and turned into a mermaid in the ocean and having all sorts of adventures. Then a missile shot in and I was back to normal again, but that needs advice from the director.

After I told the director what I thought, the director looked at my script and said: "I will wait for other people to turn in their scripts, then I will look at yours." 

After a few minutes, the director told us to label our scripts with our locker numbers. He also told us that after he decides which one he is going to use, he will put that script in the actor's locker.

Within weeks, the director showed up and told us to check our lockers, and when I did, my script was there! 

After we discussed the script, we started working on the costumes, and the places in the movie, like the ocean. I helped set up the costumes for the mermaid's family and the mermaid. I will be the mermaid and the regular person and the other actors are going to be the family members. 

But before even starting to act in the movie, I turned into a real mermaid! I lived in an underwater kingdom, with fruits, vegetables, and meat. I had everything I needed! Even though I thought everything underwater was wet, the bed, food, and other things were not even touching a drop of water. 

I explored around and discovered that this place was made during 1662. Soon, there was a crowd of mermaids surrounding me. I had a best friend called May, and she is 69 years old. I asked her how she got that old, and she said "Well, didn't you know that in the mermaid world, you could always be alive?" I told her the story about how I transferred from human form to mermaid form. She was very amazed and ate a huge feast with me. 


Just when I was about to experience something else, May popped out and scared me. I woke up and saw that I was only day-dreaming about the scene of the movie. 

The director woke me up and started to say that our show was delayed into tomorrow, and now, I get to rest and think about my dream to act tomorrow. This was the best day ever! 

 

 



 

 

Comments