My invention!
I have just created a spectacular invention.
The invention I created is a type of pen, but this pen is different from any other pen. When you draw with the pen I designed, it can create objects that you painted into something real. For example, when you draw a little dog with the pen I invented, it can turn into a puppy. When you want to erase the dog, use the erase button on your pen, select delete, and press "I am sure."
When it is dark, you could press the "light" button. The pen lights up!
When you draw with the pen in lighting mode, the objects you draw will light up too. However, you have to replace the battery inside it. You have to use a specific type of battery I created, called "Potiesiry." When you renew the battery, make sure to close the opening so that the battery would not fall out. If you add a different variety of batteries, the pen will not run and make anything you draw.
You do not have to draw on paper with a pen. You could draw on walls, pencil cases, floors, etc.
I drew lots of items with the pen, like buildings and houses for the homeless. Lots and lots of people liked and admired me. I am famous!

Comments
Post a Comment